The dentist is a medical specialist who has medical, biological, scientific, and psychological knowledge, technological competence, but also a great manual skill. Its role is to ensure the oral health of the population. Indeed, it treats and prevents all diseases of the teeth, mouth, maxillae, and adjoining tissues.
A general dentist has the right to perform all acts of dentistry. Within the framework of his activity, the dentist occupies an important place in the health system because an oral manifestation sometimes reveals the existence of general pathologies. Moreover, prescriptions, pathologies, and interventions can have effects on the general state of health.
Full mouth rehabilitation is our Hospital’s center of excellence and this is what makes us the most advanced and one of the best Dental clinics in Central India using advanced x-ray machines. Thorough oral examination, diagnosis of oral cancer & pre-cancer. We also facilitate patients with all types of dental treatments.
What Dentists Do?
Dentists prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases and other disorders that affect oral health. To do this, they perform routine examinations or administer emergency care, when required, allowing their patients to maintain impeccable oral hygiene. Most dentists are general dentists, or general practitioners, who usually work in private practice.
However, some of them will rather choose to specialize, in which case they will be employed by hospitals and other medical institutions. This is the case of Orthodontists, Periodontists, Endodontists, Implantologists, and Surgeons.
Complete oral health may be our long-term goal, but our immediate priority is patient comfort. We do our best to facilitate a relaxing environment you’ll want to return to again and again. This includes the implementation of multiple pain management techniques to prevent treatment discomfort and minimize dental anxiety. This is the reason we are emerging as one of the best dental clinics around the city.
Consult the patient's dental history and examine his teeth, gums, and any other oral tissue to identify any abnormalities:
- Perform or supervise the performance of tests before the examination (x-rays, for example).
- Know how to use and maneuver the medical equipment necessary for the proper performance of their duties.
A holistic personalized dental experience in one of the best dental clinics through its internationally trained team of dentists, dental experts, world-class dental equipment and technology and patient-centered treatment plans.
Plan and provide appropriate care or treatment:
- Restore, clean, or remove infected, damaged, or broken teeth, replace missing teeth, dislodge tartar, affix fillings, and install prostheses.
- Administer painkillers and anesthetics to limit the discomfort and pain that certain surgical procedures can cause.
- Perform root canal treatments, or any other surgical intervention requiring the attention of a Dentist or a Dental Surgeon, such as the installation of dental implants, gum grafting, or any other periodontal intervention.
- Apply sealants and other whitening agents to the patient's teeth.
- Take the necessary measures for the design and manufacture of dental appliances, including dentures.
- Prescribe medications and other oral treatments, such as antibiotics.
- Explain the different treatment options available to patients, as well as the details of the costs related to them.
- Refer patients to other health professionals when required.
Our Support Staffs are well trained and well versed in assisting dental procedures affordable and economical prices based on Quality.
Perform routine examinations to prevent or minimize the impact of certain oral diseases:
- Supervise the cleaning of teeth carried out by dental hygienists or, in some cases, carry out the cleaning of teeth.
- Prepare dental care kits to give to patients and teach them the best practices to adopt to maintain good oral hygiene (such as brushing techniques and flossing).
Maintain patient records to better assess the state of their oral health:
- Document observations, treatments, and any other relevant details related to the patient's state of health.
- Lead and supervise a dental team (dental hygienists and dental technicians, for example) and communicate to them their work philosophy concerning patient care.
- Always comply with the health and safety policies in force, taking the necessary precautions to avoid any risk of infection or contamination.
- Sterilize the instruments or ensure that they are sterilized by qualified professionals.
- Promote the benefits of maintaining good oral health and preventing disease through programs and other initiatives, such as courses, workshops, or conferences.
- In some cases, get involved in the preparation and preparation of the budget, or any other activity ensuring the financial success of the establishment.
We use the most advanced dental technology and have proved to be one of the best dental clinics in central India. We provide quality dental care in a happy, professional and caring environment.
- Review, maintain and evaluate patient records.
- Examine the condition of the teeth, gums, and any other oral tissue to identify any abnormalities.
- Perform routine examinations and clean patients' teeth.
- Restore, extract and replace infected, broken or missing teeth, dislodge tartar, affix fillings, and prostheses, and correct malformations of teeth, and jaws.
- Educate patients about the benefits of good oral health.
At Horizon, the equipment are ultra-modern and is best suitable to international standards, and their dental implants India services are simply exceptional. They offer truly excellent dental implants surgery.